- To help community organisations and owners of small and medium businesses (SME’s) become aware of energy reduction measures.
- To provide basic energy efficiency advice and/or a free energy audit.
- To encourage the nomination of a staff member to be an Energy Efficiency champion in the workplace.
- Carbon pollution, climate change and energy efficiency. What it means to business, communities and the planet.
- What governments are doing to support small businesses and community organisations towards positive change.
- Energy efficiency basics – lighting, office equipment, refrigeration, hot water systems, HVAC etc.
- Energy Efficiency Information Fact Sheets with references to products, services and grants.
- Case studies of energy efficiency upgrades.
- Invitation to business owners/community organisations to be part of the 3E Program, including registration for free advice and/or an energy audit.